One book for you and the other one for your friend.
A picture book for children and parents about smiles and fears from cold and cold water.
Annotation: "In the beginning? A boy named Zach and an experience he can't forget: a swimmer regularly making strokes in the cold sea. In the end? Also a swimmer in cold water. And perhaps he is smiling... And in between? Mom, dad, classmates and a lot of misunderstandings, distrust, fear and futile attempts. But also patience and trust in his loved ones and in his own body..."
Plunge into a story about building relationships through the magic of cold water.
The children´s book Zachary and cold water:
- A step-by-step guide in a story for children and parents for cold water activities.
- It helps parents to deal with their fears towards the children in winter.
- It helps children (as well as parents) with trust when learning something new.
- Monochromatic blue colour illustrations to deepen cold water / winter feelings.
- A story about a father and son relationship
- Methodology for teachers and librarians how to work with book (soon in English too).
For children from the age of 4 years.
From author / illustrator with book awards.
writer: Daniel Rušar / illustrator: Adela Režná
hardcover, 48 pages, size 235x165x9, weight 650g (290g / 1 book plus packing)
For other ways of payments, please see this section. Thank you.