UPDATE: we deliver from UK to UK now. Get the book and read the story with your kids as Wim Hof does with his small son.
A picture book for children and parents about smiles and fears
from cold and cold water.
Annotation: "In the
beginning? A boy named Zach and an experience he can't forget: a swimmer
regularly making strokes in the cold sea. In the end? Also a swimmer in cold
water. And perhaps he is smiling... And in between? Mom, dad, classmates and a
lot of misunderstandings, distrust, fear and futile attempts. But also patience
and trust in his loved ones and in his own body..."
Plunge into a
story about building relationships through the magic of cold water.
The children´s book Zachary and cold water:
- A step-by-step guide in a story for children and parents for cold
- It helps parents to deal with their fears
towards the children in winter.
- It helps children (as well as parents) with trust when they are trying to learn something new.
- Monochromatic blue colour illustrations to deepen cold water
/ winter feelings.
- A story about a father and son relationship
- Methodology for teachers and librarians how to work with
book (soon in English too).
"Great contribution with this book to humanity." Wim Hof
For children from the age of 4 years.
From author / illustrator with book awards.
writer: Daniel Rušar / illustrator: Adela Režná
hardcover, 48 pages, size 235x165x9, weight 290g
For other ways of payments and to look at the shipping costs, please see this section. Thank you.
Price 12,99 GBP including 1st class delivery.