Zachary and cold water
"Great initiative!" Wim Hof, founder of Wim Hof Method
"Good stories help you to reconnect you to the nature. It is a beautiful story about a little boy and his dad about reconnecting through the power of cold. There is a lot to learn there. Have fun while reading it and go into the nature."
Bart Scholtissen, Wim Hof Method Academy instructor
"Beautiful story that can encourage and trigger children and adults."
Margit Slimáková, nutrition specialist
"Upbringing doesn´t have to be a one-way journey, it doesn´t have to be the adults who educate their children but it can be just on the contrary - children can inspire their adults. An impressive story of a dad and sond relationship."
Dado Nagy, radio literary presenter
"I read the story and I had tears in my eyes."
Dalibor Bednařík, ICF mentor of coaches
"Great project!" Jiří Tkadlčík, World Strongman Man
More about the book Zacharias and cold water:
The children´s book includes:
- A step-by-step guide in a story for children and parents for cold water activities.
- It helps parents to deal with their fears towards the children in winter.
- It helps children (as well as their parents) to build up trust when they are trying to learn something new.
- Monochromatic blue colour illustrations to deepen cold water and winter feelings.
- A story about a father and son relationship
- Methodology (in German) for parents, teachers and librarians how to work with book (soon in English too).
The original Czech and Slovak version of the book Zachary and cold water was supported thanks to a crowdfunding campaign in October and November 2020 on Startlab.sk.